Duration: 2 months
Next available session: July 2020
The international program "Pastry Made in France" is geared towards professional pasty chefs and students seeking additional training (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced). This program is also suitable for people seeking career changes.
This practical training is available in 3 levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced. An intensive program ofering a work-oriented foundation in French pastry.
Structured around 8 modules, the French-style Pastry program enables the student to acquire the essential techniques of pastry and viennoiserie, along with receiving ingredient deliveries and executing recipes. Our students also learn how to comply with health, safety and traceability standards.
The strengths of the training
- Location in a city known for its gastronomy and the quality of its local products
- High-end infrastructure: 16 students per laboratory maximum, ergonomic workplan favoring exchange between students, advanced equipments
- Intensive course: 7 hours of classes per day in the laboratory
- Recognized faculty
- Cross-curricular teaching (management, design, marketing, dietetics, hygiene) allowing students to become independent professionals
- Adapted levels of training: beginners, intermediate and advanced
- Opportunity to do an internship in a company
- International professional or novice candidates
- Beginners or experts
Our teaching team
This program is open to candidates with strong motivation and to people with previous work experience (job seekers, those changing careers...).
An application request must be made through the website. Within the next 48 hours, the candidate will receive an invitation for an interview, either in person or video-conference (Skype). The candidate will be informed about the results following the interview.
A registration form will be sent to successful applicants. The form must be filled and returned to Institut Culinaire de France within 30 days, along with required documentation.
Once his admission is confirmed, the candidate will be issued an acceptance letter. This letter is required for his visa application in the French consulate in the applicant’s respective country. According to French law, any stay longer than 90 days requires a long-term visa. However, depending on his nationality, a visa may be required for any length of stay. This procedure might take a considerable amount of time. Therefore, we advise the future students to start their visa application upon the receipt of their acceptance letter.