Why become a partner?
Becoming a partner of Institut Culinaire de France can enable your company to generate new catalysts for growth:
- Image promotion with a growing professional audience;
- Short and medium-term commercial development leverage;
- Reputation driver in the eyes of professionals;
- Recruitment booster by discovering new talent;
- Marketing leverage through the discovery of new ideas and new perspectives of innovation;
- R&D growth by expanding areas of expertise;
- Managerial leverage by boosting your teams.
In practical terms, what can Institut Culinaire de France bring me?
Depending on your degree of involvement, Institut Culinaire de France can help you:
- by enabling you to share recipe ideas or the use of your ingredients and equipment as they are handled in the lab by chefs and students;
- by giving your company visibility from a wide audience of professionals;
- by putting you in touch with students and instructors to communicate on the properties of your ingredients and equipment;
- by setting up a specific R&D operation for your ingredients and equipment.
A permanent link between teaching and the professional world
The teaching at Institut Culinaire de France is based on a team of excellence and renowned companies from the field of gastronomy, ensuring that training programmes are well suited to the needs of the industry.
By establishing partnerships with renowned companies, Institut Culinaire de France is at the heart of business and entrepreneurship. The Institute offers all of its students the opportunity to acquire the same educational triptych: assertion of a managerial and entrepreneurial position, development of creativity and advanced technical mastery.
They chose Institut Culinaire de France, our partners:
The Institute offers all of its students the opportunity to acquire the same educational triptych: assertion of a managerial and entrepreneurial position, development of creativity and advanced technical mastery.