Duration: 1 year
100% French or 100% English
Next available session: September 2021
The goal of the Bachelor's degree in "Confectionery Arts & Sales Network Management" is to train professionals with expertise in the intersecting felds of management, marketing, creativity and communication, while also providing them with in-depth knowledge of production processes in confectionery arts.
This innovative and unique program is designed to meet a growing worldwide need for business and human resources managers that are knowledgeable in the production of bakery products, ice cream, chocolate, confectionaries, and pastry.
Students gain a solid foundation in management, communication, marketing, and law and add to this deep knowledge of production processes.
Renowned pastry professionals regularly participating in master-classes and as exam juries, allowing our students to be in guided by the industry’s fnest actors.
Students will also be required to complete a 6-month internship each year, aimed at providing them with insight and practical knowledge, easing their professional transition.
The strengths of the training
- Location in a city known for its gastronomy and the quality of its local products
- Recognized faculty
- Cross-curricular teaching (management, marketing, hygiene, law) allowing students to become independent professionals
- Internship in a company
- Intensive practical laboratory training (300h/year)
- Marketing / Management / Communications / Law (in partnership with ESG business schools): to forge and sharpen your entrepreneurial skills
- Nutrition and health: to target the nutritional balance of culinary creations
- Digital training (in partnership with Digital Campus): to master social networks and improve the projection capacity of the taste experience
- History of gastronomy: for the transmission of the French culinary tradition
- Foreign languages: for the international ambitions of the artisans of tomorrow
- Soft skills (in partnership with Cours Florent): to enrich students' relational skills
- Company internships (280h/year)
Our teaching team
This program is open to candidates with strong motivation and to people with previous work experience (job seekers, those changing careers...).
An application request must be made through the website. Within the next 48 hours, the candidate will receive an invitation for an interview, either in person or via video-conference. This enables the candidate’s motivation and level of English to be evaluated. Basic knowledge of French is necessary for the course. The candidate will be informed of the outcome in the days following the interview.
€9,900 per annum
A registration form will be sent to successful applicants. This must be completed and returned to Institut Culinaire de France along with the requested documents within 30 days.
Once your enrollment has been confirmed, you will receive an enrollment confirmation letter. This document is necessary to request your visa from the French consulate in your country. According to French law, any stay of a duration exceeding 90 days requires a long-term visa. However, for some nationalities, a visa may be required for any length of stay. This procedure might take a considerable amount of time. As such, we advise students to start their visa application upon receipt of their acceptance letter.